Don't think about it... just do it now and let the love tear you apart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog focuses on the little things that simply entertain me each day. We live in a wonderful world, a beautiful world, do we not? Full of songs and films and books and people... there's so much that catches my attention. So I thought I might make note of it all somewhere. Hopefully it'll prove to be entertaining and interesting for someone else out there! If you see a post you enjoy, feel free to leave a comment. I've enabled them just for you.
3 comments:
Good fun. I would have appreciated more Ian Curtis dancing, though. What's up with that?
These guys might just need a bit o' epilepsy to put a little crazy in their moves.
Odd thought... what always creeps me out about watching Ian Curtis dance is his expressions -the blank stare that a moment later turns into a face of total manic frustration and pain. What the hell did people in the audience think was going on with him I wonder?
Very cool, great way to start the day.
Post a Comment