Turns out I had too much coffee at the diner earlier tonight and now I can't sleep and my attention span's a little too hyper for a movie or to just read. So I've been indulging in a favourite past time of mine which is just finding music videos on YouTube. So for fun I thought I'd do a bit of a "Video Alphabet" here and post an A-Z assortment of favourite bands and videos here because:
1.) I love so many bands that I've never featured on my blog.
2.) Heaven only knows what time I'll actually go to bed.
So indulge me if you will... and onto the next letter!
B is for Bauhaus - "She's In Parties"
B is for Belle and Sebastian - "The State I Am In"
B is for The Bird and the Bee - "Again and Again"
B is for Bjork - "It's Oh So Quiet"
B is for Blur - "The Universal"
Friday, May 30, 2008
Distraction... Video Alphabet "B"
Labels:
B is for...,
Bauhaus,
Belle and Sebastian,
Bird and the Bee,
Bjork,
Blur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish you had comments for each individual video. Or is that just me?
I could do that...
Post a Comment