
I know a lot of Coldplay's early fans may have moved on after all the commercial success they received with their second album, particularly the single "Clocks". However as I'm not one to hate my bands when they become successful, I am rather jazzed about the new album, Viva La Vida arriving in stores on June 17th.
Here's the official video for the first single, "Violet Hill". I think it's a strong first single, and I'm expecting a solid full album.
Enjoy!

1 comment:
I didn't like Coldplay's last album; it sounded too much like A Rush of the Blood to the Head part 2, but not as good. This single is excellent, though, and I'm looking forward to the album. I'm glad to hear more guitars in the music, even if Lucas does say it sounds too much like U2 (but what does he know?).
Post a Comment