I love street dates... every Tuesday new arrivals on CD and DVD... every Wednesday new releases for comic books, magazines, and books... good stuff. If I ever won a large sum of money, I wouldn't waste it on a fancy car or anything -I'd buy more things to listen to, to watch, and to read. I'd try to do a lot of traveling too!
Anyways... the new Death Cab for Cutie album, Narrow Stairs is out today and my player's breaking it in right now. This is the first video for the first single, "I Will Possess Your Heart".
My continued affection for Swede Pop led me to pick up Lykke Li's Little Bit EP. This is the video for that EP's title track.
I also finally bought She & Him, the project of M. Ward and actress Zooey Deschanel. There's a lot to like about this album, but no real videos out there. So I offer instead the pair and their band accompanied by Yo La Tengo performing "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here" live on the Conan O'Brien Show.
A good week... now off to do other things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment