I've got a little downtime tonight, so I'm busy making up new mix CDs to play at the store, and I thought I'd share some of the gems I'm overjoyed to be including on my newest efforts to make your aural experience while shopping in our fine store an interesting and memorable experience... yeah...
The Indelicates - "Julia, We Don't Live In The 60s" ...new disc, American Demo, out now!
Kings Die Kings - "All Out War" ...Edinburgh, Scotland's answer to Joy Division?
Vampire Weekend - "A Punk" ...how have I neglected using this in a mix before now?!?
Cansie de Ser Sexy- "Let's Make Love & Listen To Death From Above" ...so glad to finally have this! Yeah me!
Metric - "Dead Disco" ...one of the finest bands from Canada, haven't included them in a mix in some time... miss them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment