Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confession... Failed Blog Effort


Modern life has been keeping me busy, busy, busy and I really have let this page go! My time is precious and I have been so busy doing this and doing that, that blogging has not been on my list of things to do!

Truth be told, I have also been suffering a bit of blog envy, because I follow so many amazing blogs that showcase new music, and I feel they cover more bands and do a better job than I will ever possibly do. But ultimately, this blog was just for me to kind of put the things I like to look at or hear somewhere that I could find them easily and in turn showcase them a bit too to the people I know and care about -along with anyone else who happens to stumble across my page!

So I'll give it another go... see where it goes... and try to have some fun with it once more!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Con said...

i'm setting my stations!

Jojo said...

Awe... thanks, love!