Monday, November 3, 2008
Anticipation... Election Day November 4th, 2008!
It's almost upon us! Finally! I am excited! Not because I am tired of all the campaigning stuff, the commercials, the signs everywhere but because I am very thrilled to cast my ballot tomorrow. I hope my vote joins enough other votes to effectively end the reign of an administration that has held this nation in a stranglehold of ignorance and fear for the last eight years and replace it with an opportunity for hope and real change.
I feel this is my little corner of the internet, so yes... I can proudly say I am voting for Obama/Biden tomorrow! I don't care how anyone else votes, that's an individual choice each of us makes, I'm simply stating my preference. I haven't gotten too political on this blog, but I think there's a place for it now. I had the opportunity to volunteer a bit during this campaign and I think the thing that frustrated me the most during my time phone banking was talking to voters who simply feel there vote doesn't even matter. No matter how you vote, no one should feel they have no interest in this process.
This is the moment! I am very excited to have witnessed a man such as Barrack Obama politically take shape in my lifetime. Tomorrow I choose hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment