Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frustration.... Money

It's all we hear about these days, and I understand why... it' serious business, the stuff that makes the world go around. Money, or should I say lack or want for money, leads to recession, depression, but the world's had it bad before. So let's keep our wits and a song about it, yes!



That's all for today! I've got to get some sleep so I can get up for work and go make more of that stuff that makes "that clinking, clanking, clunking sound!"

Cheers!

PS: Thanks to the blog moderator over at Sphere of Repugnance for initially sending me the YouTube link to this video and thus inspiring this post!

4 comments:

Sphere of Repugnance said...

I really love the song "If they Could See Her Through My Eyes" or whatever it's called from CABARET... my parents actually had this 8-track (!!) that they played while they exercised/lifted weights.

Don't ask.
-

Jojo said...

"If They Could See Her Through My Eyes" is a very good track indeed!

I wonder why your parents chose Cabaret of all thing to listen to while working out... hmmm.

Sphere of Repugnance said...

I like that I can add "blog moderator" to my list of achievements...
-

Con said...

if this were what happened every time i were broke...i think i'd be a little better off in life...