I spent the better part of this past weekend at my parent's house, and while I was there I discovered the arts channel Ovation TV is available on their satellite dish. So Sunday I passed the day doing absolutely nothing but watching Later with Jools Holland with my mom and sis. I've seen Jools Holland here and there over the years, but I really enjoyed the marathon Ovation was running, and I've found I've been looking up Jools Holland bits on YouTube ever since.
I've been working on continuing my video alphabet tonight too, so "S" will go up finally this week. I apologise for the delay... life's been crazy and I've been in a funk.
But here's some music until I finalise posting "S", some enjoyable performances from Later... .
Ash - with a cover of the Undertones song "Teenage Kicks"
Bloc Party - "Helicopter"
Franz Ferdinand - "Outsiders"
Duke Special - "Portrait"
Foals - "Balloons"
Arctic Monkeys - "505"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment